In-Person Cooking Class Info (New)
Everything You Need to Know About Your In-Person Cooking Class.
Adult Classes are an experience you will want to repeat over and over again. Below you will find answers to commonly asked questions about our In-Person Cooking Classes. Please read through these to make the best out of your class.
1. What if I need to cancel or need to reschedule? Please click here to read our cancellation policy.
2. Can someone take my place in a class if I'm not able to attend? Yes, please send someone in your place. No need to contact us, just send them in your place.
3. Can I bring my own wine? We sell wine by the glass and bottle! Outside beverages are not allowed. Just a reminder.......please bring your I.D. to class if you are planning on drinking wine/beer. Thank you!
4. Is the price for one person or two? Our classes average $70-90 per person and $140-$180 per couple.
5. Do I need to bring anything with me? No, all supplies, aprons, and towels will be provided for you during class. We also provide all food, tools, and instruction to complete class.
6. What age are the adult classes for? The age varies for the adult classes please look at each individual class for the age requirements.
7. Can I drop off a student who is under 18 to take a class by themselves? Yes, as long as they fit the age requirement for the class. Also, any participants who are under 18 years of age must arrive to class with a parent or guardian to sign a waiver.
8. What should I wear to my cooking class? You will want to wear comfortable clothes and non-slip closed-toe shoes.
9. Will I be required to sign a waiver? Yes, all participants will be required to sign a waiver before the start of class. For children under 18 years of age a parental adult or guardian will be required to sign the waiver before the start of class.
10. Allergies, Please let us know before coming to class if you have any food allergies or dietary needs. Fill out this form and submit it to us.
11. Be prepared that sometimes classes go longer than the scheduled time. Wear comfortable clothing including closed-toe non-slip shoes.
We are located on the backside of the SoHo Building (45 East Main Street Chattanooga, TN 37408). When you drive/walk around back you will see our glass door with our logo on it and glass windows on either side.
There is metered street parking on the front of the building (East Main Street) and side street (Rossville Avenue). There is also a pay to park parking lot located right outside our door. Please avoid parking in the SoHo resident parking. Lastly, it is very important that you pay for your parking, parking fines have gone up to $31/ticket. Please also pull straight into your parking spot. They ticket everyone who backs into a spot.
Please allow extra time to park especially if you need to pay at a booth! You can also download Parkmobile App to pay for parking quickly. The gravel lot right outside our door is parking zone #2718. Classroom doors will open 10 minutes before the start of class.