HANDS ON COOKING EXPERIENCE YOUR ENTIRE TEAM WILL FIND FUN AND TASTY
Build Your Team, Build Your Profits
• IS YOUR TEAM DYSFUNCTIONAL?
• STRUGGLING TO FIND A TEAM BUILDING THAT EVERYONE WILL LOVE?
• FRUSTRATED THAT EVERYONE ELSE MAKES YOU "CALL TO GET MORE INFORMATION?"
At the Sweet & Savory Classroom we put the "Fun" + "Functional" back into your team with a fun, interactive cooking class. Everyone loves our classes because at the end we all get to eat. Who doesn't love a great meal? All of this with an easy booking system below. Every detail including pricing is listed below.
First, see what a cooking class looks like.
How to Book a Team or Group Event With Us
We are excited you're interested in bringing a group to The Sweet and Savory Classroom for cooking fun. We have tried to keep booking with us simple. All our options and rates are listed below. We have several options to accommodate just about any group. Please take a look at the information below and join us for a class.
Sweet & Savory Classroom Event Booking Information. Updated July 2023
Here are the quick and easy steps to booking the perfect Event at The Sweet and Savory Classroom.
Please Note: Our Classroom is equipped for 28 people but it’s possible to accommodate more for some menus.
# 1 - Choose Your Event Date and Time
Our most popular Time Slots are: 9am-noon, 10am-1pm, 6pm-9pm.
If you need a different time slot please let us know, we usually can accommodate.
Do you have a Date in mind for your Class?
Please email us a few potential dates and we will look at the calendar.
# 2 - Choose Your Cooking Class
Please pick one. All Classes are $89/person unless marked otherwise.
1. Neapolitan Pizza - Handmade Dough, Fresh Mozzarella, Pizza Sauce
2. Thai Cooking - Summer Rolls, Larb, Pad Thai
3. Thai Street food - Chicken Satay, Fish Cakes, Pork Dumplings
4. New Orleans - Chicken and Sausage Gumbo, Creole Shrimp and Grits, Beignets
5. Southern Cooking - Fried Chicken, Grits, Braised Veggies, Peach Berry Cobbler
6. Ramen- Make Noodles, Custard Eggs, Broth, Sweet Soy Chicken and other toppings
7. Ultimate Burger - Homemade Buns and Pickles, Fresh Ground Beef, Roasted Potatoes + 8 for bourbon tasting.
8. French Bistro - Bacon/Onion Tart, Seared Chicken with Mustard Cream, Chocolate Soufflé
9. Mexican - Handmade Tortillas, Guacamole, Enchiladas, and Churros.
10. Rustic Italian - Handmade Pasta, Fettuccine w/Italian Sausage and Basil Cream, and Berry Tarts
11. Healthy Cooking - Braised Pork tenderloin, Sticky Rice, Stuffed Squash, Clafoutis.
12. Peruvian Cooking - Papas Rellena, Peruvian Chicken w/Green sauce, Tres Leches
13. Homemade Pasta - Handmade Pasta and Tortellini, Marinara, Bacon and Pea Cream Sauce.
14. Spanish Tapas - Stuffed Piquillo Peppers, Chorizo and Cheese Tortilla, Pan Con Tomate
15. Steakhouse Dinner - Wedge Salad, NY Strip Steak, Doughnuts w/Orange Compote. ($92/person)
16. A Night in Havana- Grilled Romaine w/Lemon Yogurt, Mojo Pork, Brown Butter Crepes w/Flambé Fruit.
17. The Soiree - Shrimp Flatbread, Grilled Flank Steak w/Charred Lemons, Bourbon Berry Cobbler.
18. Charleston Southern - Fried Green Tomatoes with Pimento Cheese, Blackened Fish, and Pecan Pie. ($94/person)
19. Ragin Cajun - Crab cakes, Jambalaya, Bananas Foster.
20. Rockiń Moroccan - Grilled Veggies w/Lemon Sauce, Chicken w/Lemons, Cous Cous, Lemon Coconut Cake.
21. Black & Blue - Artisan Salad, Blackened Beef Tenderloin, Demiglace, Crème Brûlée ($99/person)
#3 - Choose your Beverage Service Option
We have a great selection of wine, beer, and bourbon served by the glass and bottle during class. Outside beverages are not permitted. (alcohol is not included in your class price).
Please let us know if:
1. Your guests will purchase alcohol on their own.
2. You/company will pay by consumption at the end of the event…..or
3. You DO NOT want alcohol offered at your event.
#4 - Choose to book a “Shared Class Option” or “Private Class Option”
Shared Class Option
To book the Shared Class Option you must first reach the minimum number of 12 people to open a day on the calendar. If your group does not meet the minimum number you can either pay for the difference or have your group sign up for one of our publicly listed classes on our website. (We have had great success combining multiple smaller groups inside of our public classes.)
When booking the room as a “Shared Class Option” you will get to pick the menu for your class and a specific date (if available). After booking the shared room option any remaining seats (up to our capacity) will be listed on our public website for other individuals or groups to sign up also.
The benefits of a shared room option are your ability to pick the menu you desire and lower billing minimums (this is great for smaller groups).
Shared Class Option dates are booked on a first come first serve basis.
Shared Class Option is not available on Friday Evenings and/or Saturdays and Sundays.
$84-$99/ Person + Alcohol + 22% Gratuity = Total for your class.
Private Class Option
To book the classroom privately, meaning for your group only, we add a “private booking charge” based upon the number of people you expect for your class. Please see the pricing details below.
To book the Private Class Option you must first reach the minimum number of 12 people for daytime or 16 people for evenings to open a day on the calendar. If your group does not meet the minimum number you can either pay for the difference or have your group switch to a “ shared class option” or sign up your group for one of our publicly listed classes on our website. (We have had great success combining multiple smaller groups inside of our public classes.)
$84-$99/ Person + Alcohol + 22% Gratuity + private booking charge (if applicable) = Total for your class.
Again, We will gladly do less people but still charge for the minimum plus the private booking charge.
Private Class Option dates are booked on a first come first serve basis.
Private Class Option on Friday Evenings and/or Saturdays are booked at a $3900 Flat Rate,Paid in full upon booking, 100% non-refundable inside 60 days, includes up to 28 people, does not include alcoholic beverages.
Private Booking Charge
$950 Charge will be added to Private Classes with 12 people or less
$650 Charge will be added to Private Classes with 16 people or less.
$350 Charge will be added to Private Classes with 20 people or less.
NO additional Charge will be added to Private Classes with 21 or more people.
#5 - The Fine Print For ALL CLASSES.
$450 Deposit is needed to reserve your day and will be applied to the balance at the conclusion of your event. The final balance is also paid the day of your event. We accept check, cash, Venmo, and credit cards. A 3.5% fee will be added for credit cards.
Most classes last 3 hours.
Please note it is your responsibility to send us the guaranteed number of attendees 7 days prior to the event date. You will be billed the guaranteed number or attendance, whichever is greater. No shows as well as decreases in guaranteed number less than 7 days prior to your event will be billed the per person price plus any additional items and gratuity.
#6 Would you like to add on a gift, gift certificate or Charcuterie Board to your class?
Gift #1 - Sweet & Savory Apron $25 per person
Gift #2 - Discounted Sweet & Savory Gift card for every guest,
You choose the face value and we will give you a 20% discount.
Gift #3 - Charcuterie Board - pre-set before your group arrives. $10 per person ( this is only for Private Event Option)
#7 - Dietary Restrictions and/or Allergies
Please send us a list of any dietary restrictions and/or allergies in your group. We are happy to accommodate!!
Please let me know if you have any questions. It’s our pleasure to serve you!
We would love to book an event with you. Please email ChefJeff@sweetandsavoryclassroom.com or call 423-661-8750.
Thank you, Chef Jeff