The French Connection Date Night - Friday, June 30th (Price includes 1 Couple)A menu that brings together the heart of French cooking and its influence around the world.
Location:Sweet and Savory Classroom, 45 E Main St Ste 112, Chattanooga, TN 37408, USA
About this experience
The French Connection
A menu that brings together the heart of French cooking and its influence around the world.
French cuisine and cooking techniques have made their way all across the globe connecting people and chefs for decades. It’s our hope to show you a great time that will engage your palette and connect you and your special loved one in a lasting memory.
With the influence of French Cooking our menu ties together classical French elements, North African accents, Spanish sensations, and the American love of bacon.
- Artisan Cheeses and Meats
- Bacon Cheddar Soufflé
- Seared Beef Tenderloin, Chermoula, Pommes Galette, Demi
- Crema Catalana - (Spanish influenced Creme Brûlée.)
We have many styles of classes. This class is geared for entertainment with cooking skills taught throughout the class. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. This class has a nice balance of group work as well as cooking in pairs.
- This is a hands on cooking class with Chef Demonstrations, individual, and group work.
- This class is for ages 18 and older.
- Please come prepared with your ID if you plan on purchasing/consuming adult beverages. Outside beverages are not allowed.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class starts.
Most of our classes can accommodate V, Vegetarian, Nut allergies, and most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!