Thai Curry - Wednesday November 16thLearn homemade curry paste and how to turn it into Thai Curry!
About this experience
Thai Curry Class
This is a beautiful class in so many ways, from the actual beauty of the ingredients, displayed with simplicity and elegance, to the simple cooking methods we use to prepare them. Curry is simple but it's culinary depth is truly amazing.
By hand you will cut, chop, smash, and create your own personal curry paste. Then we will use this paste to make our curry sauce with vegetables and roasted eggplant (plus a protein) to pour over perfectly cooked aromatic rice. Yes, even the rice is an art form we will cherish and learn about in this class.
By the end of class you will sit and enjoy a bowl of curry not only cooked...but handcrafted by you. Please join us for our latest Thai Class, I am thrilled to share this menu with you!
Thai Curry Menu:
- Thai Golden Bags (deep fried dumpling)
- Homemade Curry Paste
- Thai Curry with Ginger Glazed Chicken and Roasted Eggplant
- Thai Mango Coconut Pudding Cakes
We have many styles of classes. This class is geared for entertainment with cooking skills taught throughout the class. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. This class has a nice balance of group work as well as cooking in pairs.
- This is a hands on cooking class with Chef Demonstrations, individual, and group work.
- This class is for ages 14 and older.
- Please come prepared with your ID if you plan on purchasing/consuming adult beverages. Outside beverages are not allowed.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class starts.
This class can accommodate V, Vegetarian, Nut allergies, and most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!