Steakhouse Dinner Date Night - Tuesday December 17th (price includes 1 couple)Learn how to perfectly season and sear a mouthwatering steak!
Location:In Person Class
About this experience
Steakhouse Dinner Cooking Class
Cooking a steak perfectly takes a bit of knowledge and skill. Once you learn the key concepts you will be able to apply to any protein whether it be indoors or outside on the grill. In this class we are going to take you on a trip to an upscale Steakhouse Restaurant right here at The Sweet and Savory Classroom. We'll show you how they do it…from the inside out. We even have a little known secret that Chef Jeff learned 25 years ago and has been a game changer for everyone who takes this class. You will learn how to perfectly season and sear a steak and make traditional accompaniments. This class will be mouthwatering like no other…Join us...we can't wait!
- Classic Wedge Salad with Homemade Buttermilk Ranch
- Cast Iron Seared NY Strip Steak with Hollandaise
- Twice Baked Potato, crispy fried onions, and Sauteed Broccolini
- Handmade Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts with Strawberry Orange Compote
We have many styles of classes. This class is geared for entertainment with cooking skills taught throughout the class. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. This class has a nice balance of group work as well as cooking in pairs.
- This is a hands on cooking class with Chef Demonstrations, individual, and group work.
- This class is for ages 18 and older.
- Please come prepared with your ID if you plan on purchasing/consuming adult beverages. Outside beverages are not allowed.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class starts.
This class can accommodate V, Vegetarian, Nut allergies, and most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!