Sips & Sliders (w/ Bourbon Tasting) - Thursday, November 9thWe have bourbons paired perfectly with a mouthwatering menu of Bison Sliders, Sweet Tomato Tart, and more...!
Location:Sweet and Savory Classroom, 45 E Main St Ste 112, Chattanooga, TN 37408, USA
About this experience
Sips & Sliders Class (with Bourbon tasting)
We have a “thing” for great food & bourbon at the Classroom. Join us for an amazing evening! We have a great selection of bourbons paired perfectly with a mouthwatering menu. In our signature style you will learn things like you are in a culinary classroom. From learning cooking fundamentals to learning about a few great bourbons. See the menu below...I am certain once you do, you will not want to miss this class.
- Charcuterie Board: Sausage, with classical accoutrements (Mustard, Bourbon Caramelized Onions, Dates)
- Bison Sliders with aged Cheddar, Apple Slaw accompanied by Sweet Potato Chips with Sage Oil
- Sweet Tomato Tart with Bourbon Caramel Cream
We have many styles of classes. This class is geared for entertainment with cooking skills taught throughout the class. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. This class has a nice balance of group work as well as cooking in pairs.
- This is a hands on cooking class with Chef Demonstrations, individual, and group work.
- This class is for ages 18 and older.
- Please come prepared with your ID if you plan on purchasing/consuming adult beverages. Outside beverages are not allowed.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class starts.
Most of our classes can accommodate V, Vegetarian, Nut allergies, and most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!