Parent/Child Valentine's Cupcakes - 9-11:30am Saturday, February 10th (Price includes 1 Parent & 1 Child)Come enjoy special time making Valentine Cupcakes!
Location:Sweet and Savory Classroom, 45 E Main St Ste 112, Chattanooga, TN 37408, USA
About this experience
Parent/Child Valentines Cupcakes:
Holidays are such a special time to spend with the ones you love! Enjoy a morning of cupcake baking with one of our chefs! Each child will have there own station and you will be their Sous Chef. Valentine Cupcake
- Double Chocolate Chip Cake with Creamy Vanilla Icing
- Strawberry Cake with Ganache and Fresh Berries.
There will also be lots of sprinkles to go around and each child will make 12 cupcakes to enjoy and take home!
Baking Class Type:
We have many styles of classes. Baking classes focus on learning the techniques needed to accomplish your menu. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. Some ingredients may be scaled out before you arrive. In this class you may work individually and in groups.
- This is a hands on cooking class with Chef Demonstrations, individual, and group work.
- This class is for ages 5-13 and older.
- Kids are not permitted to share a reservation. Each reservation is for 1 adult and 1 child.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class starts.
This class cannot accommodate nut allergies. It can accommodate most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!