Parent/Child Steakhouse Dinner - Saturday March 19th (price includes 1 parent and 1 child)You will learn how to perfectly season and sear a steak.
Location:In Person Class
About this experience
Cooking a steak perfectly takes a bit of knowledge and skill. In this class we are going to take you on a trip to an upscale Steakhouse right here at The Sweet and Savory Classroom. We'll show you how they do it…from the inside out. You will learn how to perfectly season and sear a steak and make traditional accompaniments. This class will be mouthwatering like no other…
- APPETIZER: Classic Wedge Salad
- STEAK: Cast Iron Seared NY Strip Steak Crispy Fried Onions Bearnaise Sauce
- SIDES: Roasted Garlic Hasselback Potatoes Sautéed Broccolini
- DESSERT: Hand made Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts with Berry Compote
- Hands-On with Chef Demonstrations
Hands-On with Chef Demonstrations
Child age 5-13 years old.
(Price includes 1 parent and 1 child)
Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.