Parent/Child Ramen 9am-12pm - Saturday, April 29th (Price includes 1 Parent & 1 Child)Great Ramen is a sought after dish because the making of it is like fine tuning a grand piano.
Location:Sweet and Savory Classroom, 45 E Main St Ste 112, Chattanooga, TN 37408, USA
About this experience
Who knew “Real Ramen” doesn’t come from those little dusty pouches you boiled up all through college? Ramen is actually a complex meal with Japanese and Chinese Heritage from centuries ago. Great Ramen is a sought after dish because the making of it is like fine tuning a grand piano. It takes time and attention to detail.
In this class we really get deep into the complexities of Ramen by first making the alkaline noodles from scratch followed by seasoning the homemade broth to perfection. Then we work diligently to prepare the marinated soft boiled eggs which are a famous accompaniment. To finish off the Ramen everyone cooks their noodles and makes a few other toppings.
Finally….we eat….and fall in love with “Real Ramen!”
- Sweet Soy Chicken
- Marinated Soft Boiled Eggs
- A myriad of other fun toppings
Hands-On with Chef Demonstrations
We have many styles of classes. This class is geared for entertainment with cooking skills taught throughout the class. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. This class has a nice balance of group work as well as cooking in pairs.
This is a hands on cooking class with Chef Demonstrations, individual, and group work.
This class is for ages 5-13.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class starts.
Parent/Child Class Details:
- This class is for ages 5-13 years old. If your child is 14+ please look at joining the adult class.
- The class price includes 1 adult and 1 child with each reservation.
- Kids are not permitted to share a reservation. Each reservation is for 1 adult and 1 child.
- If you have multiple children, each child will need thier own reservation, although one parent can accompany more than one child.
This class can accommodate V, Vegetarian, Nut allergies, and most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!