Parent/Child Mother's Day Cream Puffs, Eclairs & Swans - 2-5p Saturday, May 11th (Price includes 1 Parent & 1 Child)French Pastries at its BEST!! Learn to master Pâte à Choux and make beautiful pastries from it.
Location:Sweet and Savory Classroom, 45 E Main St Ste 112, Chattanooga, TN 37408, USA
About this experience
Mother's Day Pastries: Cream Puffs, Eclairs, and Swans
In this pastry class you will learn so many fun skills you can use over and over again at home. We will walk through the steps of making Pâte à Choux, a.k.a. Eclair Paste. This versatile recipe can become cream puffs, eclairs, doughnuts, churros, cheese puffs, and so much more. We are excited to show you how to master Pâte à Choux and put it to good use.
Together we will make these beautiful pastries from scratch!
We will also be making Pastry Cream (a delicious creamy vanilla filling), Fresh Whipped Cream and Ganache.
- Cream Puffs filled with cream and berries
- Eclairs filled with pastry cream dipped in ganache
- Swans filled with fresh whipped cream
Parent/Child Class Details
- This class is for ages 5-13 years old. If your child is 14+ please look at joining the adult class.
- The class price includes 1 adult and 1 child with each reservation.
- Kids are not permitted to share a reservation. Each reservation is for 1 adult and 1 child.
- If you have multiple children, each child will need their own reservation, although one parent can accompany more than one child.
We have many styles of classes. Baking classes focus on learning the techniques needed to accomplish your menu. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. Some ingredients may be scaled out before you arrive. In this class you may work individually and in groups.
- This is a hands on cooking class with Chef Demonstrations, individual, and group work.
- This class is for ages 5-13.
- Please come prepared with your ID if you plan on purchasing/consuming adult beverages. Outside beverages are not allowed.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class starts.
Most of our classes can accommodate V, Vegetarian, Nut allergies, and most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!