Parent/Child Hand Tossed Neapolitan Pizza - 9am-12pm (price includes 1 parent & 1 child) Saturday, March 4thIn the end all of your ingredients come together to make quite possible the best food on the planet.
Location:Sweet and Savory Classroom, 45 E Main St Ste 112, Chattanooga, TN 37408, USA
About this experience
Hand Tossed Neapolitan Pizza
In our handmade Neapolitan pizza class Chef will walk you through the entire process step-by-step. Participants can expect to make just about every aspect of a pizza from scratch, kneading their own pizza dough to making fresh mozzarella and sauce. In the end all of your ingredients come together to make quite possible the best food on the planet. All of our classes are hands. Please expect to be involved every step of the way from preparation, to cooking, to clean up.
Parent/Child Class Details:
- This class is for ages 5-13 years old. If your child is 14+ please look at joining the adult class.
- The class price includes 1 adult and 1 child with each reservation.
- Kids are not permitted to share a reservation. Each reservation is for 1 adult and 1 child.
- If you have multiple children, each child will need thier own reservation, although one parent can accompany more than one child.
We have many styles of classes. This class is geared for entertainment with cooking skills taught throughout the class. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. This class has a nice balance of group work as well as cooking in pairs.
- This is a hands on cooking class with Chef Demonstrations, individual, and group work.
- This class is for ages 5-13.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class starts.
This class can accommodate V, Vegetarian, Nut allergies, and most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!