Parent/Child Hand Rolled Sushi - 2-5p Saturday, April 6th (Price includes 1 Parent & 1 Child)Watch the mystery of sushi unfold in the palm of your hands.
Location:Sweet and Savory Classroom, 45 E Main St Ste 112, Chattanooga, TN 37408, USA
About this experience
Hand Rolled Sushi Class
- Avocado Roll
- Spicy Tuna Roll
- Salmon Roll
- The Sweet & Savory Roll
Watch the mystery of sushi unfold in the palm of your hands. In this Hand Rolled Sushi Class you will learn the techniques to cooking perfect sticky rice and knowing how to pick a good fish. In our signture step-by-step style we will help you conquer the basics of how to roll sushi.
There are 5 main types of sushi rolls: Maki- Uramaki - Sashimi - Nigiri - Temaki.
In our class you will learn how to make all of them and pracitce till your hearts content.
Parent/Child Class Details
- This class is for ages 5-13 years old. If your child is 14+ please look at joining the adult class.
- The class price includes 1 adult and 1 child with each reservation.
- Kids are not permitted to share a reservation. Each reservation is for 1 adult and 1 child.
- If you have multiple children, each child will need thier own reservation, although one parent can accompany more than one child.
We have many styles of classes. This class is geared for entertainment with cooking skills taught throughout the class. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. This class has a nice balance of group work as well as cooking in pairs.
- This is a hands on cooking class with Chef Demonstrations, individual, and group work.
- This class is for ages 5-13.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class starts.
Most of our classes can accommodate V, Vegetarian, Nut allergies, and most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!