Parent/Child Gingerbread Houses - 9am-12pm Saturday December 17th (price includes 1 parent & 1 child)Create your very own gingerbread house to take home!
About this experience
What kid doesn’t dream of making their own gingerbread house?
Make that dream come true! Our chef instructor will share some of the secrets to making and baking your own gingerbread. Also, we will master royal icing to use as the "glue". Lastly, you will take everything that you have made and turn it into a unique masterpiece to call your very own! Each child will have a finished gingerbread house to take home!
Parent/Child Class Details
- This class is for ages 5-13 years old. If your child is 14+ please look at joining the adult class.
- The class price includes 1 adult and 1 child with each reservation.
- Kids are not permitted to share a reservation. Each reservation is for 1 adult and 1 child.
- If you have multiple children, each child will need thier own reservation, although one parent can accompany more than one child.
Baking Class Type:
We have many styles of classes. Baking classes focus on learning the techniques needed to accomplish your menu. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. Some ingredients may be scaled out before you arrive. In this class you may work individually and in groups.
- This is a hands on cooking class with Chef Demonstrations, individual, and group work.
- This class is for ages 5-13.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class starts.
This class can accommodate V, Vegetarian, Nut allergies, and most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!