Oktoberfest - Tuesday, October 3rdLet's cook together with an authentic German meal!
Location:Sweet and Savory Classroom, East Main Street, Chattanooga, TN, USA
About this experience
Let's get together and have some fun for Oktoberfest. Let's cook together with an authentic German meal. In our signature style we will cut, chop, sauté, and flambé as needed to accomplish this menu. We are even making pretzels. They are amazing!
- Beef Rouladen
- Rotkohl - braised red cabbage Spätzle - meaning "little sparrow", small egg noodle
- Brezels - German pretzels
We have many styles of classes. This class is geared for entertainment with cooking skills taught throughout the class. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. This class has a nice balance of group work as well as cooking in pairs.
- This is a hands on cooking class with Chef Demonstrations, individual, and group work.
- This class is for ages 14 and older.
- Please come prepared with your ID if you plan on purchasing adult beverages. Outside beverages are not allowed.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class starts.
Most of our classes can accommodate V, Vegetarian, Nut allergies, and most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!