Mediterranean Masterpiece Date Night - Saturday, March 4th (Price includes 1 couple)The Med is rich in flavor and has a depth and richness of ingredients unmatched by almost anywhere else in the world.
Location:Sweet and Savory Classroom, 45 E Main St Ste 112, Chattanooga, TN 37408, USA
About this experience
If you would like to experience one of the best meals of your life it’s a must you join us for this class. The Med is rich in flavor and has a depth and richness of ingredients unmatched by almost anywhere else in the world.
We are going to spend an evening taking these ingredients to create a Culinary Masterpiece. I guarantee this class will be time well spent!
- Grilled Bacon and Avocado Skewers with Spicy Dipping Sauce
- Mediterranean Salmon with Olives and Tzatziki Spinach and Feta Cauliflower Mash
- Chocolate Mousse with Berries
We have many styles of classes. This class is geared for entertainment with cooking skills taught throughout the class. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. This class has a nice balance of group work as well as cooking in pairs.
- This is a hands on cooking class with Chef Demonstrations, individual, and group work.
- This class is for ages 12 and older.
- Please come prepared with your ID if you plan on purchasing/consuming adult beverages. Outside beverages are not allowed.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class starts.
This class can accommodate V, Vegetarian, Nut allergies, and most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!