Hot Off the Grill Appetizers - Tuesday, March 7thIn this class the menu has a depth of flavor on it's own.
Location:Sweet and Savory Classroom, 45 E Main St Ste 112, Chattanooga, TN 37408, USA
About this experience
Hot Off the Grill Appetizers
Sometimes you just have to heat things up a bit. One of my favorite ways to do that is to fire up the grill. In this class the menu has a depth of flavor on it's own. Then add the unique characteristics that the grill brings and you are sure to smile with every bite. There's a lot to do on this menu so be ready to work hard, cook hard, and celebrate the win with a great glass of wine or bourbon to wash down these amazing appetizers hot off the grill.
- Spiced Salmon Kebabs
- Smoked and Grilled Chicken Quesadilla
- Basil Pesto Grilled Bread with Fresh Mozzarella and Tomato
- Grilled Pound Cake with Sour Cherry Syrup
We have many styles of classes. This class is geared for entertainment with cooking skills taught throughout the class. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. This class has a nice balance of group work as well as cooking in pairs.
- This is a hands on cooking class with Chef Demonstrations, individual, and group work.
- This class is for ages 12 and older.
- Please come prepared with your ID if you plan on purchasing/consuming adult beverages. Outside beverages are not allowed.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class starts.
This class can accommodate V, Vegetarian, Nut allergies, and most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!