Charleston Southern - Wednesday, May 10thEnjoy "Old Fashioned" favorites and experience Charleston without leaving the Scenic City!
Location:Sweet and Savory Classroom, 45 E Main St Ste 112, Chattanooga, TN 37408, USA
About this experience
Charleston Southern Cooking Class
If you have an appreciation for fine Southern cuisine, join us for a night celebrating the food of Charleston, South Carolina. Mouthwatering smells of fried green tomatoes and freshly baked pecan pie will fill the air. We will make some of the best Pimento Cheese you have ever tasted and use heritage beans and rice to make the beloved Hoppin John.
Enjoy "Old Fashioned" favorites and experience Charleston without leaving the Scenic City at The Sweet and Savory Classroom.
- Cornmeal Fried Green Tomatoes with Pimento Cheese
- Chef's Choice of Fresh Blackened Fish with Black Eyed Peas and Carolina Gold Rice
- Pecan Pie with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
We have many styles of classes. This class is geared for entertainment with cooking skills taught throughout the class. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. This class has a nice balance of group work as well as cooking in pairs.
- This is a hands on cooking class with Chef Demonstrations, individual, and group work.
- This class is for ages 18 and older.
- Please come prepared with your ID if you plan on purchasing adult beverages. Outside beverages are not allowed.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class starts.
This class can accommodate V, Vegetarian, Nut allergies, and most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!