Beef Wellington - Tuesday, June 6thThe quintessential English masterpiece. We break down it's complexities into a simple step-by-step process anyone can follow.
Location:Sweet and Savory Classroom, 45 E Main St Ste 112, Chattanooga, TN 37408, USA
About this experience
The quintessential English masterpiece.
Beef Wellington can seem complicated at first. Many are unsure of even how to start. Not to worry...at The Sweet & Savory Classroom we are known for breaking down the complexities of complicated dishes into simple step-by-step instructions anyone can follw. We will perfect the Beef Wellington one step at a time in our signature "hands on" style so you will experience the depth of English cuisine. We will bookend this class with a modern twist to a tea sandwich and finish with a fresh berry trifle.
- Cucumber with Crumbled Bacon and Boursin Cheese Tea Sandwich
- Ricotta and Orange Marmalade Tea Sandwich
- Beef Wellington, Pea Puree, Roasted Carrots, Roasted Potatoes
- English Berry Trifle
We have many styles of classes. This class is geared for entertainment with cooking skills taught throughout the class. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. This class has a nice balance of group work as well as cooking in pairs.
- This is a hands on cooking class with Chef Demonstrations, individual, and group work.
- This class is for ages 14 and older.
- Please come prepared with your ID if you plan on purchasing adult beverages. Outside beverages are not allowed.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class starts.
Most of our classes can accommodate V, Vegetarian, Nut allergies, and most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!