The Sweet and Savory
Basic Skills Series
We will be teaching 6 separate classes 1 each in January, February, March, April, May, June.
(Come to just 1 or all 6. Make sure to check out the others and sign up NOW!)
Come work hands on learning the basics of making yeast breads. In this class you will learn how to mix and knead your own bread doughs. Also, techniques on shaping, proofing and baking your bread. In this class you will make: Honey Oat Loaf Bread, Soft Rolls, and Brioche. Go home with freshly baked warm bread to share with family and friends!!
Instructor: Chef Heather Pennypacker
This class is for age 14 and older.
Check out these other classes in this series and sign-up SOON! (classes will be posted on our website shortly)
- January, Knife Skills - Learn to cut and chop like a pro saving you time and injury.
- February, Stocks and Sauces - Learn how the modern chef prepares expert stocks and sauces.
- March, Basic Breads - Learn how to master yeast and the production of breads.
- April, Master Pasta Class - Learn to make pasta from scratch, shapes, and accompanying sauces
- May, Chicken Class - Learn to break down a chicken, Brining techniques and proper cooking techniques.
- June, Braising - Classical braising techniques
All classes are hands-on. Wear comfortable clothes with closed-toe non-slip shoes.
Cancellation Policy and Class Transfers - CLICK HERE
Allergies/Dietary Restrictions - CLICK HERE