The Sweet and Savory
Basic Skills Series
We will be teaching 6 separate classes 1 each in January, February, March, April, May, June.
(Come to just 1 or all 6. Make sure to check out the others and sign up NOW!)
Mastering Pasta Shapes
Handmade pasta is simply a joy to make. It even helps reduce stress….well that can be debatable.
In this fun filled class we make pasta dough from scratch, kneading it to perfection. Then we jump into making a few sauces and a ton of pasta shapes. From Garganelli, Orecchiette, Gnocchetti, and Fusilli to Pappardelle, Taglioni, hand cut Angel Hair and Fettuccine. The possibilities are endless and so is the laughter and fun you will have, espicially as we try to pronounce all the names, lol.
The best part is at the end we all sit down to enjoy a meal together, handmade by you.
Instructor: Chef Jeff Pennypacker
This class is for age 14 and older.
Check out these other classes in this series and sign-up SOON! (classes will be posted on our website shortly)
- January, Knife Skills - Learn to cut and chop like a pro saving you time and injury.
- February, Stocks and Sauces - Learn how the modern chef prepares expert stocks and sauces.
- March, Basic Breads - Learn how to master yeast and the production of breads.
- April, Master Pasta Class - Learn to make pasta from scratch, shapes, and accompanying sauces
- May, Chicken Class - Learn to break down a chicken, Brining techniques and proper cooking techniques.
- June, Braising - Classical braising techniques
All classes are hands-on. Wear comfortable clothes with closed-toe non-slip shoes.
Cancellation Policy and Class Transfers - CLICK HERE
Allergies/Dietary Restrictions - CLICK HERE