Parent/Child Easter Cookie Art - 9am-11:30pm Saturday, April 15th (Price includes 1 Parent & 1 Child)Cookie dough, glaze, icing, and sprinkles!!
Location:Sweet and Savory Classroom, 45 E Main St Ste 112, Chattanooga, TN 37408, USA
About this experience
Easter Cookie Art
Cookie decorating fun! You and your child will learn how to mix sugar cookie dough, roll dough, cut out cookies, make icing, and finishing techniques for beautifully decorated cookies.
This class will also include coloring icing and using a piping bag.
The best part......you get to taste and take home all of your cookies you make in class!! Great to share with the whole family!
- Eggs with sprinkles!
- Marshmallow Animals as wild as can be!
- Bunny Rabbits!
Baking Class Type:
We have many styles of classes. Baking classes focus on learning the techniques needed to accomplish your menu. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. Some ingredients may be scaled out before you arrive. In this class you may work individually and in groups.
Parent/Child Class Details:
- This class is for ages 5-13 years old. If your child is 14+ please look at joining an adult class.
- The class price includes 1 adult and 1 child with each reservation.
- Kids are not permitted to share a reservation. Each reservation is for 1 adult and 1 child.
- If you have multiple children, each child will need thier own reservation, although one parent can accompany more than one child.
This class can accommodate V, Vegetarian, Nut allergies, and most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!