Parent/Child Cookie Cake - 9a-12p Saturday, August 26th (Price includes 1 Parent & 1 Child)Each child will make their own cookie cake creation!
Location:Sweet and Savory Classroom, 45 E Main St Ste 112, Chattanooga, TN 37408, USA
About this experience
Parent/Child Cookie Cake
Cookie cake is definitely an American favorite!
Come learn how to make your very own chocolate chip cookie cake and buttercream icing. You will also learn many other baking skills along the way including filling a piping bag and multiple piping techniques to make your own creation!
Each child will have their own cookie cake to take home.
Parent/Child Class Details:
- This class is for ages 5-13 years old. If your child is 14+ please look at joining an adult class.
- The class price includes 1 adult and 1 child with each reservation.
- Kids are not permitted to share a reservation. Each reservation is for 1 adult and 1 child.
- If you have multiple children, each child will need thier own reservation, although one parent can accompany more than one child.
We have many styles of classes. This class is geared for entertainment with cooking skills taught throughout the class. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. This class has a nice balance of group work as well as cooking in pairs.
- This is a hands on cooking class with Chef Demonstrations, individual, and group work.
- This class is for ages 5-13.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class starts.
Most of our classes can accommodate V, Vegetarian, Nut allergies, and most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!