The Soiree - Thursday, September 14thCome to my house, The Sweet and Savory Classroom, for an evening gathering, great conversation, music, and great food.
Location:Sweet and Savory Classroom, 45 E Main St Ste 112, Chattanooga, TN 37408, USA
About this experience
The definition of Soiree is "an evening party or gathering, typically in a private house, for conversation or music." When you read that definition through the eyes of a Chef it is more like -- Smoked shrimp, Flank Steak, and Chattanooga Whiskey -- Come to my house, The Sweet and Savory Classroom, for an evening gathering, great conversation, music, and great food.
- Smoked Shrimp Flatbread with Citrus Salsa
- Grilled Flank Steak, Green Beans with Arugula Mint Pesto and Charred Lemons
- Chattanooga Whiskey Peach Blackberry Cobbler with Pecan Streusel
We have many styles of classes. This class is geared for entertainment with cooking skills taught throughout the class. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. This class has a nice balance of group work as well as cooking in pairs.
- This is a hands on cooking class with Chef Demonstrations, individual, and group work.
- This class is for ages 14 and older.
- Please come prepared with your ID if you plan on purchasing/consuming adult beverages. Outside beverages are not allowed.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class starts.
Most of our classes can accommodate V, Vegetarian, Nut allergies, and most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!