Thai Cooking - Thursday, April 18thIf you love fresh and flavorful food then our Thai Cooking Class is going to be your go to menu.
Location:Sweet and Savory Classroom, 45 E Main St Ste 112, Chattanooga, TN 37408, USA
About this experience
Thai Cooking Class
If you love fresh, flavorful, and fun then our Thai Cooking Class is going to be your go to menu. In this class you will go home with new skills and a handful of recipes you will make again and again. Take a trip with us to Thailand and experience all the smells and tastes that make it such a unique foodie place. We get to do this all without leaving Chattanooga!
Come and join us!! We can't wait.
- Summer Rolls with Peanut Sauce
- Larb Gai - traditional chicken salad
- Pad Thai
We have many styles of classes. This class is geared for entertainment with cooking skills taught throughout the class. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. This class has a nice balance of group work as well as cooking in pairs.
- This is a hands on cooking class with Chef Demonstrations, individual, and group work.
- This class is for ages 12 and older.
- Please come prepared with your ID if you plan on purchasing/consuming adult beverages. Outside beverages are not allowed.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class starts.
Most of our classes can accommodate V, Vegetarian, Nut allergies, and most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!