Rustic Italian - Wednesday, March 15thWe love to teach as much as you love to eat!
Location:Sweet and Savory Classroom, 45 E Main St Ste 112, Chattanooga, TN 37408, USA
About this experience
Rustic Italian Cooking Class
Looking to make a hearty meal, exploding with flavor, prepared with classical finesse, yet imperfect around the edges?
If so you have found RUSTIC ITALIAN at The Sweet and Savory Classroom. We love to teach as much as you love to eat. This makes a great combination to bring crusty breads, fresh ingredients, and a flare for the Boot (you know…Italy) to our classroom.
In this class we walk step by step through the creation of a Charred Flatbread to start the evening. Then we continue the evening with a hearty homemade pasta dish, and finish with a classic Italian Crostata for dessert. We guarantee you will love every minute and every bite of this class. This class is perfect for all skill levels. Consider Rustic Italian your next “Night on the Town,” because it will be the most fun you’ve had all year.
- Charred Focaccia Flatbread. Walnut Pesto. Artichokes. Roasted Red Peppers. Potatoes. Balsamic Reduction.
- Fettuccine with Italian Sausage. Sautéed Onions. Tomato Cream. Fresh Basil
- Chocolate Berry Crostata
We have many styles of classes. This class is geared for entertainment with cooking skills taught throughout the class. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. This class has a nice balance of group work as well as cooking in pairs.
- This is a hands on cooking class with Chef Demonstrations, individual, and group work.
- This class is for ages 14 and older.
- Please come prepared with your ID if you plan on purchasing/consuming adult beverages. Outside beverages are not allowed.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class starts.
Most of our classes can accommodate V, Vegetarian, Nut allergies, and most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!