Peruvian Cooking - Tuesday February 21stThis class will literally “Blow Your Mind” with flavor.
Location:Sweet and Savory Classroom, 45 E Main St Ste 112, Chattanooga, TN 37408, USA
About this experience
With every new menu we create, as a chef, I learn so many new techniques and foods. The same will happen to you when you step through our doors to make Peruvian food. In this class we will dive deep into Peruvian specialties that will literally “Blow Your Mind” with flavor. You can expect to finish the night with a full stomach and a few “new favorite” recipes to recreate at home. See you soon!
- Papas Rellena with Salsa Ranchera
- Peruvian Style Chicken with Green Sauce
- Tres Leches Cake
We have many styles of classes. This class is geared for entertainment with cooking skills taught throughout the class. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. This class has a nice balance of group work as well as cooking in pairs.
- This is a hands on cooking class with Chef Demonstrations, individual, and group work.
- This class is for ages 14 and older.
- Please come prepared with your ID if you plan on purchasing adult beverages. Outside beverages are not allowed.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class starts.
This class can accommodate V, Vegetarian, Nut allergies, and most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!