Parent/Child Mexican 9am-12pm - Saturday February 4th (Price includes 1 parent & 1 child)We all love Mexican food but have you tried making your own at home?
Location:In Person Class
About this experience
In this Mexican Cooking Class we are not only going to make fresh tortillas …we are going all out by making enchiladas, guacamole, and that yummy yellow rice. Hot and fresh homemade tortillas are simple to make. They are fun to cook by yourself or with your family. We are so excited to teach you how to make them because we are certain you will never buy tortillas from the store again. From there we also make an extraordinary enchilada sauce that is one of Chef Jeff's favorites. Then we roll it all up "literally" into enchiladas for a feast you won't want to miss.
Join us for this fun, interactive, and delicious class.
- White Cheddar and Chicken Enchiladas
- Traditional Rice
- Homemade Tortillas
Parent/Child Class Details
- This class is for ages 5-13 years old. If your child is 14+ please look at joining the adult class.
- The class price includes 1 adult and 1 child with each reservation.
- Kids are not permitted to share a reservation. Each reservation is for 1 adult and 1 child.
- If you have multiple children, each child will need thier own reservation, although one parent can accompany more than one child.
We have many styles of classes. This class is geared for entertainment with cooking skills taught throughout the class. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. This class has a nice balance of group work as well as cooking in pairs.
- This is a hands on cooking class with Chef Demonstrations, individual, and group work.
- This class is for ages 5-13.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class starts.
This class can accommodate V, Vegetarian, Nut allergies, and most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!