Korean BBQ - Thursday, December 28thAn immersive experience into the world of Korean cuisine.
Location:Sweet and Savory Classroom, 45 E Main St Ste 112, Chattanooga, TN 37408, USA
About this experience
In this class, you will be introduced to the key ingredients and techniques used in Korean BBQ such as gochujang (Korean chili paste), soy sauce, sesame oil, and garlic. Then you will get to cook it tableside. Our experienced instructor will guide you through each step of the cooking process, from preparing the ingredients to plating and presentation.
Whether you are an experienced cook or a beginner, this class is perfect for anyone who wants to learn how to cook authentic Korean BBQ and experience the rich and diverse flavors with a table full of friends. Join us for a memorable culinary journey you won't want to miss.
- Gamjajeon (potato pancakes)
- Samgyeopsai (grilled pork belly)
- Bulgogi beef (marinated beef)
- Banchan (assorted side dishes)
- Pajeori (scallion salad)
We have many styles of classes. This class is geared for entertainment with cooking skills taught throughout the class. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. This class has a nice balance of group work as well as cooking in pairs.
- This is a hands on cooking class with Chef Demonstrations, individual, and group work.
- This class is for ages 14 and older.
- Please come prepared with your ID if you plan on purchasing/consuming adult beverages. Outside beverages are not allowed.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class starts.
Most of our classes can accommodate V, Vegetarian, Nut allergies, and most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!