Healthy Harvest - Tuesday, November 7thThis menu was handcrafted to bring you all the flavors of fall with a healthy flavor packed punch.
Location:Sweet and Savory Classroom, 45 E Main St Ste 112, Chattanooga, TN 37408, USA
About this experience
Healthy Harvest Class
Enjoy the delight of a bountiful harvest with no guilt at all. In this class we aim to show you how to enjoy all the fine flavors in a healthy way. This menu is packed with superfoods, protein, and a few cooking techniques taught in the signature Sweet and Savory style. Who knew eating healthy would taste this good.
- Coconut Sweet Potato soup with Spiced Candied Nuts
- Spinach, Mushroom and Roasted Squash Stuffed Chicken with lentils
- Apple Ricotta and Cinnamon Clafoutis with Pecans
We have many styles of classes. This class is geared for entertainment with cooking skills taught throughout the class. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. This class has a nice balance of group work as well as cooking in pairs.
- This is a hands on cooking class with Chef Demonstrations, individual, and group work.
- This class is for ages 14 and older.
- Please come prepared with your ID if you plan on purchasing/consuming adult beverages. Outside beverages are not allowed.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class starts.
Most of our classes can accommodate V, Vegetarian, Nut allergies, and most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!