Greek Mezze & Wine - Thursday, June 22ndJoin us for an amazing night. This Greek Mezze class is sure to please.
Location:Sweet and Savory Classroom, 45 E Main St Ste 112, Chattanooga, TN 37408, USA
About this experience
Greek Mezze & Wine Cooking Class
In the Mediterranean the word "mezze" refers to appetizers. In this class, together we will create beautiful appetizers, every one seasoned to perfection. Deep flavors...filling, but light enough you won't feel guilty tomorrow. This class is made to share. Share this with your friends and we'll share great food together.
During this class we will have a sampling of wines that pair with each appetizer. Wine sampling is included with class!
- Garlic Shrimp Greek Flatbread
- Grilled Greek Meatballs with Tzatziki and Cucumber
We have many styles of classes. This class is geared for entertainment with cooking skills taught throughout the class. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. This class has a nice balance of group work as well as cooking in pairs.
- This is a hands on cooking class with Chef Demonstrations, individual, and group work.
- This class is for ages 18 and older.
- Please come prepared with your ID if you plan on purchasing/consuming adult beverages. Outside beverages are not allowed.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class starts.
Most of our classes can accommodate V, Vegetarian, Nut allergies, and most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!