French Tarts & Wine - Wednesday, April 17thNight out of baking and sipping wine!!
Location:Sweet and Savory Classroom, 45 E Main St Ste 112, Chattanooga, TN 37408, USA
About this experience
French Tarts & Wine
Are you looking for a fun night out? Join us for an enjoyable evening of baking and sipping wine! You will have 3 tastings of wine throughout the evening. As we nibble on the tarts we have made.....with the option to purchase more of your favorite wines! This is a hands-on class, making a variety of tarts. Learn the basics for making tart dough, and working with puff pastry. You will learn some great recipes that will surely impress your guests!
- Fig Prosciutto Rustic Tart with Balsamic Drizzle Pear Blue Cheese
- Walnut Tart French Apple Tart with Almond Cream
- 3 samplings of wine included with this class!
Baking Class Type:
We have many styles of classes. Baking classes focus on learning the techniques needed to accomplish your menu. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. Some ingredients may be scaled out before you arrive. In this class you may work individually and in groups.
- This is a hands on cooking class with Chef Demonstrations, individual, and group work.
- This class is for ages 14 and older.
- Please come prepared with your ID if you plan on purchasing/consuming adult beverages. Outside beverages are not allowed.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class starts.
Most of our classes can accommodate V, Vegetarian, Nut allergies, and most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!