A Taste of Argentina - Friday, May 12thA South American Masterpiece of a Menu that is an absolute must to experience.
Location:Sweet and Savory Classroom, 45 E Main St Ste 112, Chattanooga, TN 37408, USA
About this experience
A Taste of Argentina
This South American Masterpiece of a Menu is an absolute must to experience. The “grilled cheese” appetizer is like nothing you have ever had before. We are literally grilling the cheese itself. Every time we purchase the thick cut cheese for this class we get interesting looks from the deli. If your taste buds can handle it we will indulge in grilled Flank Steak with Chimichurri. A perfect pairing.
It wouldn’t be an authentic Argentinian meal without a little caramelized milk….we aim to please. We’ll finish the class with ALFAJORES - Argentinian cookies with Dulce De Leche.
- Provoleta on Toast
- Argentinian Grilled Flank with Chimichurri Sauce and Grilled Vegetables
- ALFAJORES - Argentinian cookies with Dulce De Leche (caramelized milk)
We have many styles of classes. This class is geared for entertainment with cooking skills taught throughout the class. It is not expected for every guest to personally make every recipe. This class has a nice balance of group work as well as cooking in pairs.
- This is a hands on cooking class with Chef Demonstrations, individual, and group work.
- This class is for ages 14 and older.
- Please come prepared with your ID if you plan on purchasing/consuming adult beverages. Outside beverages are not allowed.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class starts.
Most of our classes can accommodate V, Vegetarian, Nut allergies, and most all other dietary restrictions. Please submit the form listed in the footer of our website prior to coming to class. We do our best to make substitutions. In the case we cannot substitute a suitable ingredient then it will be omitted from your ingredients.
We have a well trained team with years of culinary and teaching experience. Your class will be taught by one of our Chef Instructors.
It's our pleasure to cook with you!