"Nothin But Iron"
Learn How to Master Amazing Meals in
Lodge Cast Iron.
Are you intimidated to cook in Cast Iron?
Do you struggle to properly season your cast iron?
Maybe you love to cook in cast iron...
No matter where you land you can become the Hero of your Household by learning how to make your food look and taste amazing... everything tastes better when cooked in Lodge Cast Iron.
Sign Up Here For The 3 Part Series
Durable, beautiful, rich with history is the legacy of Lodge Cast Iron pans. Some fear to cook with it…and some fear to cook without it.
In this 3 part series we will teach you how to overcome the iron with a few simple techniques. Your fears will be tamed as you and Chef Jeff from The Sweet & Savory Classroom embark on a 3 part virtual cooking class series using "Nothin But Iron."
If you once feared cast iron you will no longer, Chef Jeff will show you how not only to cook entire meals in the rich, black beauty of a Lodge deep skillet, he will also show you how to season and care for your pan.
Join us for this 3 part series on June 6th, 13th, and 20th.
The menu’s are challenging but fun, the cast iron will scream flavor like you’ve never heard before, and Chef Jeff will teach you cooking skills to use everyday.
By the end you will understand the beauty of cooking in a Lodge Cast Iron pan and become a fan for life.
Lodge Cast Iron and The Sweet & Savory Classroom…..Iron sharpens Iron. Sign Up Now...Click Here
Lodge is an AMAZING company and they have sweetened the deal for you.
- You get 20% off your purchase from the Lodge online store as soon as you sign up. That’s right, you can sign up and use your discount code to purchase a pan before the class or pick one up from the Classroom.
- Lodge Cast Iron will also give away a Blacklock Series Deep Skillet to one lucky winner at the end of each class. Sign up for all 3 classes and increase your chances to win!
- Class #1. Hibachi
- Gyoza (Potstickers) with Ponzu sauce,
- Teriyaki Beef with Fried Rice
- Stir Fried Vegetables.
- Class # 2. Southernish
- Cheesy Cornbread Cakes
- Buttermilk Brined Fried Chicken with Brussels
- Class # 3. French Classical
- French Onion Soup
- Pecan Crusted Chicken
- Zucchini Ratatouille
- Baked Cinnamon Apples.
Price - $18 per class for shop your own ingredients single person, $28 for family, $54 Serves 2 - pick up ingredients, $79 - serves 4 - pick up ingredients.
Dates - Saturday June 6, 13, and 20. Each class from 5-8 pm.
Join us for this 3 Part Series, click here to jump over to our class schedule and reserve your virtual seat.