Do you love all aspects of working in the kitchen? Prepping, Cooking, Eating, Cleaning?
Here at The Sweet and Savory Classroom we have a great opportunity for people who love being in the kitchen! We have kitchen assistant positions open.
Basically this is a way for you to enjoy the class in exchange for helping with the prep and set-up of the class, instructor needs during the class, and clean-up after the class. This is not a paid position and you do not get charged for the class. It is an exchange!!
If you are interested in joining our team please know that we do spend a lot of time training every kitchen assistant. The kitchen assistant concept is to build a long term working relationship. If you are only interested in assisting a few times please sign up for classes instead.
Benefits for you:
- Learning in the class
- Take home recipes
- Enjoy eating food prepared in the class
- Meet other people interested in cooking
- Have an enjoyable time!
Expectations from The Sweet and Savory Team:
- Greet and make the other students feel welcome
- Willingness to do any type of kitchen duty (with close instruction from the instructor)
- The ability to be on your feet for 3-4 hours
- Asked to arrive 1 hour before class and stay 1 hour after the scheduled class
- Easy going and excited to have a good time!
Please email the following information to:
- Please put "Kitchen Assistant" in the subject line
- Phone Number
- What types of classes would you be interested in assisting with?
- What do you love about cooking?
- What do you like to cook?
We look forward to hearing from you?