Team Building Events:
We are very excited that you are interested in doing a team building event with us here at The Sweet and Savory Classroom! This a great way for your executives, staff, co-workers, or clients to get to know each other, take a break from the busy work atmosphere, and have an enjoyable time away from the office!
What does a Team building Event at Sweet and Savory look like:
When you arrive we great you with a smile and an apron. After everyone arrives your team will get settled into a cooking station. We will then give you a tour of the classroom and make everyone comfortable. From there what happens depends on the specific menu. Most classes have 2 rounds. Round #1 is the prep round where cooking items are divided between groups. Once the food items are prepped and ready we move into round #2, the Cooking Round. Typically in the cooking round one of our Chefs will demonstrate how to cook the menu items followed by your team recreating the menu items in pairs. At the end of cooking everyone enjoys the meal that they have created. We all sit together as one big family.
Here is a list of menus that work great for Team building Events:
1. Neapolitan Pizza - Make dough, fresh mozzarella, sauce
2. Thai Cooking - Make summer rolls, Larb, Pad Thai
3. Thai Street food - Make Chicken Satay, Fish cakes, dumplings
4. New Orleans - Make gumbo, Creole shrimp and grits, beignets.
5. Chinese - Wontons and Moo Shi Beef
6. Southern Cooking - Fried Chicken, grits, braised veggies
7. Ramen- Make Noodles, broth, toppings
8. Ultimate Burger - Make buns, pickles, grind meat
9. French Bistro - Make bacon/onion tart, chicken dish, chocolate soufflé
10. Mexican - Make fresh tortillas, enchilada sauce, Guacamole, enchiladas.
11. Rustic Italian - Make roasted veggie flatbread, handmade pasta, and rustic tarts
12. Healthy Cooking - Braised Pork tenderloin, sticky rice, stuffed squash.
Private Events/Team Building Event Pricing: