Team Building Events:
We are very excited that you are interested in doing a team building event with us here at The Sweet and Savory Classroom! This a great fun way for your executives, staff, co-workers, or clients to get to know each other, take a break from the busy work atmosphere, and have an enjoyable time away from the office!
We have 2 different types of Team building Events:
#1 Your group is split into 2 teams and they compete against each other to create a 3-course meal. At the end of cooking everyone enjoys eating what they have created and decides which teams menu turned out the best. Each team has a chef instructor working with them. This is an additional $500 for this option.
#2 Your group is split up into small teams to prep the ingredients for each course. Then we work in groups of 2-3 to cook each course. At the end of cooking everyone enjoys the meal that they have created.
Here is a list of menus that work great for Team building Events: Please note, some options not available for competitive team building.
1. Neapolitan Pizza - Make dough, fresh mozzarella, sauce
2. Thai Cooking - Make summer rolls, Larb, Pad Thai
3. Thai Street food - Make Chicken Satay, Fish cakes, dumplings
4. New Orleans - Make gumbo, Creole shrimp and grits, beignets.
5. Chinese - Wontons and Moo Shi Beef
6. Southern Cooking - Fried Chicken, grits, braised veggies
7. Ramen- Make Noodles, broth, toppings
8. Ultimate Burger - Make buns, pickles, grind meat
9. French Bistro - Make bacon/onion tart, chicken dish, chocolate soufflé
10. Mexican - Make fresh tortillas, enchilada sauce, Guacamole, enchiladas.
11. Rustic Italian - Make roasted veggie flatbread, handmade pasta, and rustic tarts
12. Healthy Cooking - Braised Pork tenderloin, sticky rice, stuffed squash.
Private Events/Team Building Event Pricing: